Thank you for considering to sign up to volunteer to man the Water Stations for the Minocqua No Frills Marathon. Select the water station with the arrival and departure time that fits your schedule. The location is identified with each selection.
Plan to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled start time. The tables, chairs, water, and gatorade will be delivered to each water station Saturday evening. Instructions for the water station are provided below and will be included in your confirmation email.
NOTE: Some of the water stations will have a RELAY Team transition and one will be the start of the Half Marathon.
Water Station Instructions:
- Volunteers will receive a complimentary T-Shirt for up to 2 per water station. T-shirts will be delivered in your aid station tote.
- We will only be offering bottled water on the course this year. Hand them out as they pass.
- Some water stations will have gummy candies. If your water station has the candy, please fill a cup with 2-3 candies and offer it to runners as they pass by.
- Place your trash can a short distance down from your water table. Keep your area clean and pick up all trash before you leave.
- Fold your table and chairs up and place the trash bag nearby. There will be a sweeping crew coming by to pick it up. Make it easy for them.
Check the weather. A jacket or rain gear may be useful. Also, the water stations are located on a wooded trail. A cap and bug spray may prove very valuable depending upon weather conditions.
Each water station volunteer receives a race t-shirt. You can sign up with your shirt size or register with "I don't want a t-shirt".
This page is secured with 256 bit encryption